23 February 2009

Tonight's the Night!

We are in the middle of preparing for tonight's performance. We've been gifted the space of Preston Bradley Hall and we continue to get reservations, now approaching 250. The community is embracing the project and we are very grateful. And I am grateful by the many gifts this project has brought into my life and the lives of all the participants:
new sources of support
new understanding
new career directions
new insights
new commitments
new partnerships
new friendships
Please join us this evening. It is the next step in the journey. A journey that will continue.
We do receive
Peace through Art,
Lisa

"It's awesome. It's fantastic. I'm glad to be a part of it."
"Talking to people, not being judged, it's been great."
--Matt Ping, OEF veteran

"I'm just in awe. The support from friends and family for this project has meant the world to me, and restored my faith in humanity."
--Jessa Carlstrom, uber artist and Vet Art co-facilitator

No comments: